KraZyNick528eKraZyNick528e

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

awesome

i want you to animate my life, because that looked so amazing. hilarious story too. im a tough critic, i rarely give out 10s, but you have earned it

redminus responds:

thanks, HIGH FIVE!

Sonic X: Cosmic Chase Sonic X: Cosmic Chase

Long Time Fan - Honest Review

hey there Jeff,

Now, ive been waiting for this flash since the trailer first came out in 2005 or whenever it was. ive watched the trailer so many times its downright disgusting because back then, up until now, i was amazed at the animation you pulled off. i guess you can blame me for hyping up this flash for so long.

so i just discovered today that the actual flash has been here for a year now! so i gave it a watch, and here's what i think..

honestly, im a little disappointed.
A lot of your animation really holds up. all of the movements and action look real amazing. the colors, the effects, the fighting, looks great

my problems are though, i thought the trailer was of the not finished project. i was wrong, so my bad there, but some of your animation really didnt match the rest. ie-when you first see Tails. im sorry, but i thought he looked bad in the trailer and i thought by the finished movie you'd make him look the quality of everyone else..but you didnt.
the music was cool, but this could of REALLY benefited from some sound effects. you really have the visual punch nailed down, but theres no audio punch. yes the music drives the movie, but i didnt feel that ultimate satisfaction of sonic punching shadow with no sound effect.

knuckles showing up was a really nice treat since there was no sign of him in the trailer. and him fighting Chaos was genius. thats how it should of gone down.

so i gave you a 7. i think its a fair score. really amazing stuff, but it lacked. for the amount of time i waited (in all honesty, 4 years), i was expecting this flash to be near perfect, because i rarely give out 10's as a review score, and i was ready to give it to you, but i just cant.

The Final Battle. The Final Battle.

cool

very cool
this is the first one ive seen in this series.

very nice visuals, amazing style
great humor

your dialogue is really flat and borderline lame. i can accept that that is the style of something like this, but still, it could be a lot better.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

good game

i usually dont like tower defense games, so when you make one i like to play, i say you accomplished something.

my only compliant, the AI sucks as your partner. he doesnt shoot fast enough, and he always shoots what im shooting instead of picking off other targets.

MindFeed MindFeed

fun

i got a 2 lol

some things though if you were really going for who i was, were off

Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

haha awesome

ill use this one in my prank call.

Pacific Rim Cover Pacific Rim Cover

I donwloaded this awhile ago, but wanted to come back and say this kicks ass!

HalloweenStep (WIP) HalloweenStep (WIP)

Im going to add this to the playlist of songs ill play on my porch as i hand out candy this year

-= Bull Horns =- -= Bull Horns =-

hell yeah

ive listened to all your songs, and this is by far my favorite. im kinda just getting into dubstep, and this sounds like a good jam. cant wait to play it in my car!

TheBiocide responds:

Sweet :) Glad you like this one! Hope it sounds even better in the car ;)